Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Nashville from Boston, what a change. Anyways, I'm getting back into PC gaming. It's been a long long time. The last PC games I can remember playing pretty heavily online were Duke Nukem 3D and Unreal Tournament. The first one.

Just recently built myself a new machine and I'm pretty happy with is thus far. I just need to get a new video card and maybe double my ram. I play Bad Company 2 pretty heavily but I'm trying to get into other games. This is the first machine I've built since I built my P3 933mhz computer. 10 years ago? Maybe a little less. Back then that was the top so you know how long ago that was haha. My new machine's specs should be in my sig. Anyways, not too knowledgeable in the world of overclocking right now but I'm hoping to change that soon.

Here's a pic. Could be a little cleaner but oh well.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Welcome
smile.gif
If you want build advice just throw it up in the proper sub forum and you will get all the opinions you ever wanted
tongue.gif

·
Registered
791 Posts
Could also use some wire management, looks like Medusa's hair behind there
tongue.gif

Nice setup otherwise! <3 the mouse.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Welcome to the site! That's a nice rig you got there. Hope you like the South... my bro moved to the South and has completely conformed. lol.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
That is the emptiest looking case I've ever seen and is way more powerful than mine
biggrin.gif
. welcome to the site. I don't think I could ever live out of a city. XD

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all!

Don't worry, I'm lookin at new GPU cards (plural) now. Will probably have to water cool that so that'll take up some space.

And yeah, it's quite a difference but Boston was a bit expensive and a lot of friends of mine moved away. Other friends who have come through here have told me I'm developing a southern twang. Gotta keep up on my accent!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts