Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO , here is another thread about getting the best mouse , i skimmed the net and here are the 2 mice i found :

-Steelseries Sensei
-Corsair M60

I'm coming from an "anonymous" Philips mouse (
biggrin.gif
) and I will mainly be playing FPS , i would like to know which one is the best for the fairly big hand i have (about 20cm from wrist to middle finger)

thanks for those who help
thumb.gif

·
Gone
8,731 Posts
The M60 is palm oriented. Believe it's a tad heavier as well.

I don't really know how well the M60's firmware is put together, but I can vouch that the Sensei is a solid all around mouse.

Check out my evaluation (sig) if you haven't already
smile.gif

·
Gone
8,731 Posts
I don't know what the video proves. He games with a palm grip. The mouse is ergonomically shaped like a palm grip. I'm sure it's meant for a palm grip.

I'm not exactly sure on the weight, but the G500 is plastic and is considered heavy without weight tuning.

·
Premium Member
5,308 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

I don't know what the video proves. He games with a palm grip. The mouse is ergonomically shaped like a palm grip. I'm sure it's meant for a palm grip.
I'm not exactly sure on the weight, but the G500 is plastic and is considered heavy without weight tuning.
He says in the vid that finger tip or claw worked best with the mouse in his opinion.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tough choice , huh ?
headscratch.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
Get the sensei. It looks sweet and has a really nice ergonomic design you'll like, perfect for clawing aswell. Its lighter, and all the mousedrivers/firmware is sweet. Not to mention, the tracking is perfect so fps will be no issue. Anyways, the m60 looks big and clunky and horrible :s.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright ,i think i'll go for the sensei , i will also try to test them though.

Thanks for helping everyone
thumb.gif

·
PC Master Racer
1,277 Posts
I'm coming from an "anonymous" Logitech mouse (
blushsmiley.gif
) and I will mainly be playing FPS , i would like to know which one is the best for turning the fairly small hand i have to give a middle finger while gaming (about 20cm from waist to index. finger)

axesmiley.png

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
I'm coming from an "anonymous" Logitech mouse (
blushsmiley.gif
) and I will mainly be playing FPS , i would like to know which one is the best for turning the fairly small hand i have to give a middle finger while gaming (about 20cm from waist to index. finger)

axesmiley.png
20 centimeter huh ?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I don't think either Sensei or M60 are for claw grippers. Both are big mice.
I would go for the M60 because it has a Sniper button and because the teflon feet look like the ones on the RAT (Which is the nirvana of gliding for me) while the Sensei has round fat feet like the G500 (which doesn't glide as nearly as good). M60 is like a better RAT, seems to have better software, better features, better sensor, bigger sniper button, better weight system (actually lets you tune the mass center of the mouse, which I find much more important), better button placement.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

NAOS 5000 looks like claw gamers paradise. At least in terms of ergonomics.
If it would be 30% smaller maybe but this is more palm grippers paradise.
wink.gif
Actually it works quite well for claw. I've used it.

You get uber finger drag if you palm that mouse, it's not big enough for your fingers to lay on it completely. It's also very low profile so completely palming it feels weird.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts