Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As if everyone does this daily, click the ads at the top many many times, to fund Admin with mo' money. I try to click it multiple times cuz im nice

·
Banned
955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulclaimer

COMRADES VEE SHOUDL KLIKING DI AD$!!!!

p.s. we can make a highscore table with ones who clicks the most!
lol........

Nah... you gotta be careful with that because when advertisers find out that there is truely false clicking they will pull the ads or possible give Admin a true legal war over a check. I'm not saying you shouldn't click as I often do. But that is for the ones that catch my eye. So shhh... keep it on the down low.

·
Banned
955 Posts
I do have a question though. Since before the board revision the Google ads have been screwing with me. WHen I click Forum Tools Search it the add has an Always on Top sort of thing that blocks out any options that would be over it... Am I the only one?

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Mine does the same thing, it's Opera I think, probably missing some plugin, it does it with alot of sites

·
Banned
955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

Mine does the same thing, it's Opera I think, probably missing some plugin, it does it with alot of sites

Yea I noticed on OCW that there was a big add covering half the page... hmmm.. I'll post on the Opera forums see if we can get that fixed...

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
It depends on your browser/plugins. I have tested it on all the major browsers on all of my main machines with no problems. BUT when I use a laptop of ours to access the site using mozzy, the dropdown appears under the ad(!?!?).

I will see what I can do to fix it but it seems like a pretty limited problem.

·
Banned
955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

It depends on your browser/plugins. I have tested it on all the major browsers on all of my main machines with no problems. BUT when I use a laptop of ours to access the site using mozzy, the dropdown appears under the ad(!?!?).

I will see what I can do to fix it but it seems like a pretty limited problem.

Cool... sounds good... yea I use Opera... It's not a real biggy... just a minor pain...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts