Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Banned
12,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all :)

I have 3x Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC keys that I am giving away. Reason? Well I love Overclock.net and wish to give back to the community.

Rules: Have to have been a member for a least 1year, and give me a reason as to why you should get a key.

3 winners will be picked a few days from now.

EDIT: If you need some help with installing, getting an ISO and activating, I am going to offer my assistance so the winners get it right.

· What should be here ?
20,056 Posts
Been running Win7 that is bloating with winsxs. Tried every method I can find, but the folder is still hogging 62GB of my 240GB SSD. Heard LTSC is the way to go with Win10.

Thanks for the opportunity.

· Vermin Supreme 2020
39,546 Posts
OH OH OH!

give me a reason as to why you should get a key.

so I don't have to buy yet another one from Ebay like the cheap Jew that I am. It'll go onto my dedicated arduino laptop.

· Eh, Wha?
9,819 Posts
I like keys

· Banned
12,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep it coming folks :thumb:

· Registered
85 Posts
I would very much like the opportunity to be the beneficiary of one of your keys.

I'm not going to lie and make a story about why I should get the key, but it would be nice and I've never won any kind of give away.

· Da Boss
1,908 Posts
In for the draw. I have a legit reason. My son is turning 13 and I've got a nice gaming rig almost built for his birthday. Windows 10 is one of the 3 last things for him. I would greatly appreciate it because if I'm able to win one of these keys, I would be able to allocate funds to a better GPU.

· Registered
3,814 Posts
I’m interested!

· Registered
71 Posts

im super sick with the flu and this would cheer me up LOL

actually like the other guy said ive never ever ever won anything from anyone, and i agree with you this site is great, ive read alot on here but dont post too often,
also id like to get rid of all the windows ish like cortana and gamebar, from myh understanding those arent included in enterprise, ive actually considered buying this version for a while

good luck have fun

· OG AMD
9,008 Posts
I would love to upgrade my only legit license- W8N, and the spyware is really a drag :(

· Registered
2,242 Posts
Would love a key!

Getting tired of looking at the 'Activate Windows' watermark when I watch letterboxed movies!

2,569 Posts
Cheers, nice freebie!

I'm in because I am tired of entering "slmgr /rearm" in the CMD every 30 days and blasting a new OS several times a year. I've never had a legal copy of W10...trial mode for life...or not?

· MMO Enthusiast
937 Posts
Recently got a broken laptop which I'm still fixing, and it came without OS. Also my main PC died a few weeks ago so this is my "main" system now, currently running Linux. :p

· Registered
3,963 Posts
Thanks for the giveaway would like to have this cos I've never had an Enterprise edition software

· Registered
379 Posts
Looking to build a new Ryzen system in a couple of months. A free copy of Win10 would allow me to upgrade hardware (more powerful CPU, extra HDD/SSD space, 4x8GB instead of 2x8GB,etc). Been running Pro or Ultimate versions of previous releases, so $200 can buy a nice upgrade - Been burnt too many times with cheap keys that don't work.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.