Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SORRY NOW CLOSED

Hey all,

I bought a 6 pack of Terraria a while back on special during a Steam sale as I run a gaming community and there were a few of us that wanted to play Terraria and the 6 copies cost less then 2 copies. I had one copy myself and gave 3 to members who wanted them, but I had 2 left over which I am now putting up for give away.

To be clear, this is actually 2 Items as I have 2 copies to give-away for free to 2 different people. The winners will be selected by the the method set out below.

Before we start you MUST have steam running on your PC for me to be able to send you the gift passes.

The two people who will win will be the two people who make me laugh out loud by posting a Joke, Comment, Picture, Short Video or anything else that you think will make me LOL!!

I will not read any posts until the end time at 11pm on Saturday 12th May and will then go through them all and the 2 that I think are the funniest and hopefully make me LOL will be the winners and receive a copy each sent to their steam account the following day.

Please only enter if you actually want the game, if you don't then please let others who do want it have a chance.

Since I wont be checking the thread till the end would people please bump if you notice that its been a long time since a post was made.

Good Luck and Make me Laugh!
SORRY NOW CLOSED

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
In!
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
funnypicturesyourcatisc.th.jpg

chekoutmahgunspyowpyow.th.jpg

iloledpam.th.jpg

In and thanks

·
Premium Member
9,327 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
4NPhm.gif

HdGkq.gif

tumblr_lk2om2WHjU1qzhhkl.gif

http://media.***ung.net/images/8907/c9a052ae5fddb39008071df37d8fb3bc.jpg

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep.
Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes wakes Watson up:

Holmes: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see."
Watson: "I see millions and millions of stars."
Holmes: "And what can you deduce from that?"
Watson: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."
Holmes: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent!"

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.