Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently gotten back into PC gaming and I'm looking for a new card to replace the HD6970 I have now. I bought the 6970 to replace a dead Gtx470 nearly 3 years ago. I have finally just sent the GTX470 back to EVGA and they are sending me a GTX960 in return. Which is excellent, except I want my card to be water-cooled and to my knowledge there is no block that fits a EVGA ACX 2.0 960. I have a full loop built with a 240mm rad dedicated to the GPU and a 240mm for the CPU. It's a waste not to use it.

So what I am looking for is a good deal on GTX 970 or better that can be water-cooled and still has some time left onto the warranty. I highly prefer EVGA, but would possibly go for another brand if the price is right. I don't necessarily have a hard budget, but i am looking for a fair price. I have seen tons of these cards used at only a 10-15% discount and that is just absurd to me. If you have a card that you are willing to sell for a reasonable price shoot me a PM and let's make a deal. I would also be interested in buying a matching water block if you happen to have that too.

Since I have the GTX 960 on the way if anyone is looking to downgrade and get some cash I would be willing to trade also. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts