Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Ends on the last day of March.

The mobo works for sure, not too certain about the CPUs as I never tested them before.
Have 4 P4 630s, a 820, and a 521.

The mobo is painted on both sides with non-conductive spray paint.

Free shipping to anywhere. Mobo is for Canadians only.

Please state if you want the mobo, the CPUs, or both.

You need to include 2 jokes to be eligible.

*Sticker not included !

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
WOWOWOWWOW What?
You can paint mobo's?
Heat does not become a issue?
Why arnt more people doing this?
This is awesome, a grate way to truly customize your own rig.

By the way I am not in.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Used some Kyrolon Fusion, but I'm sure all paint works as long as its not conductive.

For more info search up the hardware painting club or something in general processor discussions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome, thanks. I will definitely be looking into that....looked for a couple jokes but they were all pretty lame. Would be nice though, I'm just north of Toronto, so it would have been an easy ship!

·
Eastern Bloc Electronics
1,697 Posts
Just cpu's.
A yound lady meets her frined.
She says : My husband treats me like a dog.
Friend: What ? What does he do ?
Lady: He wants me to be faithful
(maybe not the best joke but should count)
A police officer picks up a call
OF:police here.
Man: I want to report crime
OF: So what's the crime ?
Man: A bunch of people constantly take most of my money and leave me with a really low amount of money which is not enough for living
OF:Can you describe them ?
Man: I cannot describe them exactly but they call their leader "the prime minister"

·
Registered
415 Posts
In for both. Edit: just saw Mobo is Canada only now, so just in for CPUs
The LAPD, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.
The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.
The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.
The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten raccoon, yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!'
You're riding a horse full speed, there's a giraffe beside you, and you're being chase by a lion. What do you do?
Get your drunk ass off the carousel.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great jokes guys, keep it coming
biggrin.gif

I've decided to give away all 4 of my P4 630s, 820, and a 521. Winners get 2 each.

·
Registered
3 Posts
In for all =)
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

A bit dirty.
So Little Johnny's teacher is warned at the beginning of the school year not to ever make a bet with Johnny unless she is absolutely sure she will win it. One day in class, Johnny raises his hand and says "teacher, I'll bet you $50 I can guess what color your underwear is." She replies, "okay, meet me after class and we'll settle it." But beforeclass ends, she goes to the restroom and removes her panties. After class is over and the studentsclear out, Johnny makes his guess. "Blue." "Nope. You got it wrong," she says as she lifts her skirt to reveal she isn't wearing any underwear. "Well come with me out to my dads car, he's waiting for me, and I'll get you the money." She follows him out. When they get to the car she informs his dad that he got the bet wrong and that she showed Johnny that she wasn't wearing any underwear. His dad exclaims: "That mother ****er! He bet me $100 this morning that he'd see your ***** before the end of the day!''

·
Registered
134 Posts
Im in for both and now for the jokes

Joke #1
man wakes up one morning and there's a gorilla on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Gorilla Removers." He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The gorilla remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull. "What are you going to do," the homeowner asks? "I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, and then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this baseball bat. When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his nuts and not let go. The gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van." He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner. "If the gorilla knocks ME off the roof, shoot the dog!

Joke #2
A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
In. CPU/Mobo.
thumb.gif

Joke #1
What's the best way to carve wood?
Whittle by whittle

What did the mother Buffalo say when her boy left for college?
BYE-SON!!

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brinks won the motherboard, everybody else won 2 CPUs each.

Please PM me your address and which CPUs you prefer before Monday afternoon.

I will ship a ton of stuff Monday afternoon and if you don't send me your shipping info before I go to the post office then I assume you forfeit your freebies
tongue.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.