·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
10,389 Posts
thanks for this. +rep

The bigdownload site is running fast for me. 500kb+ which is pretty good for a free site with no registration.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
1,208 Posts
my birthday present

Haha..yes..bigdownload is FAST..thanks for mentioning!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Using Download Accelerator Plus here, got 5 connections, under an hour it says, 300kbps+

EDIT: Scratch that, bro's playing mw2 and hogging my bandwidth!!

·
PC Evangelist
47,374 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Torrent for the demo. Pulling 1.2mb/s

·
Your Worst Nightmare
1,208 Posts
Just finished playing both tracks!..seems like a great game! one thing i wanted to see is if they fixed the drifting problem...i had way too much fun drifting on morocco...and i was using my keyboard(too lazy to setup wheel for two races lol) the COOR race didnt impress me quite as much..other than visually more pleasing and better handling..didnt seem much different than original..haha..i crashed on morocco when i went thru a puddle way too fast..didnt know the track and it takes a second for wipers to clean the windshield..HAHA fireworks nice too..

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by corky dorkelson
View Post

thanks for this. +rep

The bigdownload site is running fast for me. 500kb+ which is pretty good for a free site with no registration.

That's slow gamershell is downloading at 2.39MB/Sec. Almost ten minutes at this rate. I hate slow downloads.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by buster2010
View Post

That's slow gamershell is downloading at 2.39MB/Sec. Almost ten minutes at this rate. I hate slow downloads.

To be fair i'm pulling 1.7mbs from bigdownloads.

Coming from topping out at 200kbs when i had DSL anything above 900kbs is perfectly fine with me.

·
Banned
5,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er
View Post

I dl mine from here like 3 days ago: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5185...e__DIRT_2_DEMO

Quote:

Originally Posted by bavarianblessed
View Post

Torrent for the demo. Pulling 1.2mb/s

Got on mine 3 days ago when it released, had 10MB\\s till it finished it, then 1.5MB\\s to my house. I <3 seedboxes.

Very very very good game, good looking, runs great. The full game will look and run bloody amazing especially since I'm only on DX10.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Downloaded it earlier today. Runs at above 30 fps (for the most part) on my sig rig with 4xAA and shadows and lighting on high.

So far, I'm impressed with the graphics for sure. Still want to check out the game with DX11, though.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts