Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK........

I would have purchased a spawn even with the 800DPI bug so this would have been great news if it was ever possible to buy in the US.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
This really make me wonder how come razer couldn't fix the lift of distance in the deathadder 3.5g which is basicly the same sensor, but cooler master that is very new in the gaming market managed to do so in 2months

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa;13645146
This really make me wonder how come razer couldn't fix the lift of distance in the deathadder 3.5g which is basicly the same sensor, but cooler master that is very new in the gaming market managed to do so in 2months
There are 1 diffrents between Razer and CM - CM cares, Razer Doesn't.
I doubt we will see the LoD fixed in thier DA's, the same as the defective slim feet and cause the bottom scraft and stucking and moving slow in the pads.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinin1;13645159
There are 1 diffrents between Razer and CM - CM cares, Razer Doesn't.
I doubt we will see the LoD fixed in thier DA's, the same as the defective slim feet and cause the bottom scraft and stucking and moving slow in the pads.
Ofcourse not, if they fixed all the minor issues now then what reason would people have to buy deathadder 4g, 4.5g, 5g and so on?

I been through like 24 gaming mice and I never ever felt before I found the right one before now

heart.gif
cm storm spawn

·
Registered
184 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa;13645146
All they have to do is put a red LED in it and LOD will be just like an Intellimouse.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I will be purchasing one of these as soon as they become available. Similar great shape as the Logitech G9 with none of the sensor issues. I'll be a happy camper run and gunner when I finally get one of these.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just to confirm what others have said; I just re-flashed both of my Spawns with Ver. 32 of the firmware, and they are working great @ 800 dpi and 500 Hz, no more tracking problems, prediction or acceleration, and the LOD is less than 2 CD's on a Puretrak Talent. Looks like CM nailed it!
cheers.gif

·
Registered
820 Posts
I seen the update the other night. The software froze during the update and I thought I bricked my spawn. It started working just before I almost threw it off the balcony

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvinAzn;13648549
I will be purchasing one of these as soon as they become available. Similar great shape as the Logitech G9 with none of the sensor issues. I'll be a happy camper run and gunner when I finally get one of these.
Yeah it has a very similar feel to it, just more comfortable with rest for your ring and little finger, its not as heavy, sensor is centered and scrollwheel is actually possible to click. Side buttons might be just slighty better on the g9/g9x
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAero;13649599
I just wish there was a place in the US to order it from!
If you can't wait try ebay uk
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=cm+storm+spawn&_sacat=See-All-Categories

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa;13652446
Yeah it has a very similar feel to it, just more comfortable with rest for your ring and little finger, its not as heavy, sensor is centered and scrollwheel is actually possible to click. Side buttons might be just slighty better on the g9/g9x
All those things have been bugging me about the G9 (except the off-position sensor, I don't mind it too much), it'll be nice to have a mouse without those problems.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa;13652446

If you can't wait try ebay uk
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=cm+storm+spawn&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Wow thats nice prices, too bad in the International ebay it costs 79$.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs;13646266
All they have to do is put a red LED in it and LOD will be just like an Intellimouse.
That's true, but when you do that the malfunction speed, at least with the 3.5g sensor will be alot lower than with IR-LED. (tried that with abyssus)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am glad they fixed it. Before I will buy this mouse I have one question.

I play BFBC2 and I like to change my guns with scroll wheel.

Does this scroll wheel have enough tactile feedback for changing guns?

Can you feel it when you scroll or it goes smooth?

THX

1 - 20 of 89 Posts