Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
New to OCN?
Joined
·
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was looking for a good mouse so I was looking at CM Storm Inferno, is that mouse for right-handed people?

Mod. SGM-4000-KLLN1-GP

41OIbbgkwnL.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,866 Posts
Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's good. That being said, I have no idea if this is a good mouse or not.

However, yes, it is mainly configured for right-handed users, but has the potential to be used left-handed, though you would lose the use of the side buttons if you did such.
 

·
New to OCN?
Joined
·
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtHop;15216204
Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's good.

However, yes, it is mainly configured for right-handed users.
Also for FPS?
 

·
New to OCN?
Joined
·
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
over priced? newegg price =59$

Edit:

Deathadder has same price(46$) and has less buttoms , and less DPI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,866 Posts
DPI isn't everything, and neither are buttons. If it doesn't work good and isn't comfortable, it might as well be in the garbage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,866 Posts
Quote:
The way a mouse feels is largely subjective.

And, once again, I know very little about this mouse. I'm just saying, that buying based on price, DPI and how many buttons it has isn't the way to go. If backed up with review such as this, can't hurt to try it. However, if you can find it in a store so you can try it out, that would be the best course of action, that way you can know exactly how it feels without spending your money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
999 Posts
Dude, there is no point in trying to sell people on the mouse. If they think it is junk, then you wont change their mind. Buy it if you like the looks or whatever, people gave their opinion and you are still going against it. Obviously it doesnt matter how many people tell you its junk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
The cm storm spawn is great. The deathadder is as well.
DPI doesn't mean anything and the inferno has sensor problems. Price doesn't mean quality.
 

·
New to OCN?
Joined
·
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by micah_jones;15216328
Dude, there is no point in trying to sell people on the mouse. If they think it is junk, then you wont change their mind. Buy it if you like the looks or whatever, people gave their opinion and you are still going against it. Obviously it doesnt matter how many people tell you its junk.
OCC review and you still say is bad.... OMG, You havent tried and you say it´s junk:rolleyess
 

·
New to OCN?
Joined
·
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockateer;15216333
The cm storm spawn is great. The deathadder is as well.
DPI doesn't mean anything and the inferno has sensor problems. Price doesn't mean quality.
what type of problems?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX;15216362
OCC review and you still say is bad.... OMG, You havent tried and you say it´s junk:rolleyess
You are ASSUMING that I havent tried it. My friend actually does have this mouse and compared to my G5, it is JUNK. It hops around the screen when on higher DPI and doesnt track well. It also takes a lot longer to lose tracking when lifting the mouse up, which I cant stand.

And also, LOL at that review and how he decides if the mouse is good or not. Getting headshots in a game decides if the mouse is good? More like if the player is good or is having a good game.
 

·
New to OCN?
Joined
·
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by micah_jones;15216416
You are ASSUMING that I havent tried it. My friend actually does have this mouse and compared to my G5, it is JUNK. It hops around the screen when on higher DPI and doesnt track well. It also takes a lot longer to lose tracking when lifting the mouse up, which I cant stand.
Edit:
ok I understand now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGTX;15216446
and you are comparing a company that makes peripherals vs One that Does Cooling
Why are you even trying to argue? Buy the mouse if you like it. I am not comparing the companies, I am comparing a mouse vs a mouse. I liked my Deathadder and my G5 A LOT more than I like his Inferno. I would take a 10 dollar Microsoft mouse before I paid 50 bucks for that Inferno mouse.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top