Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard when this is supposed to be coming to the US or if it still is?

·
Registered
731 Posts
I haven't seen anything about a US release.

Everything I have seen has only referenced a UK release.
Quote:
Availability
The Trigger Z Gaming Mechanical Keyboard will be available in the UK from February for a MSRP of €119,- incl VAT.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr3nd3l View Post

I haven't seen anything about a US release.

Everything I have seen has only referenced a UK release.
Yeah same here, was hoping someone had. They have it up on the product page in the US store at their website, and a number of tech sites have mentioned it, but it's not actually on sale yet.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that's annoying. They must have just updated that. Kind of ridiculous since it was originally announced around October but didn't come out anywhere until February this year. The UK site had an US International layout on it last week but now just has a UK layout available. I wonder what happened. Guess I'm just going to probably end up ordering a Deck then.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, a bit of a thread necro here, but I was just checking out CM's website to see if they had any new full size fully backlit keyboards with MX browns or similar since it seemed like the Trigger Z never made it very far. Imagine my surprise when I go to the CM official store site though and find that they are selling Trigger Z with MX Brown and white backlighting in their US online store. Seems to be the only place to get one as well, $99 + any shipping etc. Now I'm undecided on whether to jump on this or go for a Deck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you're a fan of these boards, it's best to get it now while we still have the limited supply. Also, these still do have the 2 year manufacturer's warranty, so if there anything arises in terms of issues, Cooler Master will still replace the keyboard. PM me if you have more questions.

In terms of a full line coming to North America, we decided to support other models more and wanted to come up with some more ideas for keyboards. They are really nice boards and way better than the original triggers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts