Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im completely new to this area. I was wondering if anyone may have a suggestion for me on this. Ive been on ALL the forums browsing for a solution. Ive messed with Open Cart, but it has limitations. I did find an extension for it with WordPress but it had horrible reviews. Ive heard of some extra packages for Joomla but they cant do all what i need. Ive ran into WordPress templates, but no documentation or information if the site will do what i need to. I'm trying to build a blog with a catalog for downloadable software for someone. Ideas would be great..

·
Registered
47 Posts
First you have to workout the layout. Do you want dedicated product pages or do you want a blog style where he write about a program and they can purchase it. Is it downloadable programs, physical shipments, or both? What payment processor do you need(PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe). Once you have that answered I am pretty sure I can help you narrow down what you are looking for.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfWayCrook View Post

First you have to workout the layout. Do you want dedicated product pages or do you want a blog style where he write about a program and they can purchase it. Is it downloadable programs, physical shipments, or both? What payment processor do you need(PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe). Once you have that answered I am pretty sure I can help you narrow down what you are looking for.
Looking to do a full catalog style store with paypal and authorize.net. Similar to what you would build with magento or opencart

1 - 3 of 3 Posts