Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
Wow. Sweet deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Ohhhh....might grab one at this price! I wonder what to expect with a refurb?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Wow...I have a 600T White special and I'm jealous of this case....nnhhhgggggg!

How can a case be Refurb though? On board slots not working? Always scared to buy a refurb case because I HATE scratches and dings!
frown.gif
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaunteR View Post

Wow...I have a 600T White special and I'm jealous of this case....nnhhhgggggg!

How can a case be Refurb though? On board slots not working? Always scared to buy a refurb case because I HATE scratches and dings!
frown.gif
For 150 dollar saving i could live with a few scratches
biggrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post

For 150 dollar saving i could live with a few scratches
biggrin.gif
Off topic, I apologize, but I hope others were curious as well. What are you using 4 Titans for, Stay Puft?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Protege View Post

Off topic, I apologize, but I hope others were curious as well. What are you using 4 Titans for, Stay Puft?
Benching mostly and 3 120hz screen gaming.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,067 Posts
I bought a refurb Cosmos S and I had 0 scratches or blemishes, I know some other that had a few but it was usually in a place you couldnt really see. This is a great deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
WHY couldn't they have made one with a window!

I think I'm going for the 900D..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKaan View Post

WHY couldn't they have made one with a window!

I think I'm going for the 900D..
Break out your rotozip and get your mod on.
thumb.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaunteR View Post

Wow...I have a 600T White special and I'm jealous of this case....nnhhhgggggg!

How can a case be Refurb though? On board slots not working? Always scared to buy a refurb case because I HATE scratches and dings!
frown.gif
More than likely a damaged case during shipping, they get them back replace the damaged panels and sell it refurb. I wouldn't be scared to buy one at all, if I hadn't just bought my HAF X I would have jumped on this deal.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top