Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ZFS
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO--Google plans to unveil a service called Google Voice on Thursday that indicates Google wants to do with your telephone communications what companies such as Yahoo have done with e-mail.
Full article

GrandCentral has finally been updated.....

Couple cool features:

Voicemail is transcribed to text.
You can listen to voicemail WHILE the person is leaving the message.
Free conference calling.

·
ZFS
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by stanrc View Post
I've had a grand central account for a while now. I can't wait to check this out.
Just log into your account and the upgrade option should be at the top of your inbox page. I'm liking it so far.

·
ZFS
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by stanrc View Post
Aww, mine says its not ready to be upgraded

Mine said the same. I checked back every twenty minutes and after about one hour it was there. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Great, now they can start storing records of everyones conversations along w/ their searches and email....

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
can someone please explain exactly what this is

Do I get a phone number from Google that I can call people at and they can leave voicemails?

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
does anyone have an invite for this. I literally don't even have a cell phone or a lan line so I have to communicate with text messages on GMAIL lol

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Awesome. I never listen to my voice messages because of how long it takes for the damn automated voice to let you press "play the message already!"

It literally takes like 2 minutes... and you can't go do something else, because it hangs up on you if you wait more than 10 seconds
(my provider)

·
Registered
197 Posts
What did yahoo! do for email? I actually don't know, not trying to imply they haven't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts