Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
I haven't touched CoD Modern Warfare 2 in a long time myself due to the same reason I'm presenting now, there's barely any players online and it takes near forever to find a game.

I'm wondering if anyone knows any way to find more players, I remember a while ago when MW2 first came out there were people playing on an alterIWnet, aka servers for people who didn't buy the game (Please note I'm not promoting piracy I'm merely talking about another type of server
smile.gif
) I was wondering if anyone knows of such servers or maybe a mod for the game that can allow us to have our own servers, in other words, does anyone know how I can find more players online?

Also if you feel the same way and would like to play sometime, feel free to add me
smile.gif

Steamid: alexvasile

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
837 Posts
Here is the problem, ever since COD Modern warfare (COD 4) call of duty has been a fanboi driven. To find more players you are going to have to get this weeks version of COD wich is i believe Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (Call of duty part 4 part 2 part 2).

·
Overclocker
2,735 Posts
Or you could go back and buy CoD:UO (which is 8 years old) that still has players.....I still play it to this day.
smile.gif

·
Registered
837 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by icehotshot View Post

Or you could go back and buy CoD:UO (which is 8 years old) that still has players.....I still play it to this day.
smile.gif
Exactly, I was just checking. It seems any Call of Duty 4 and below seems to have people playing

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I think they killed MW2 because i tried AND MY FRIEND was looking for lobbies... we couldnt even find each other with no ppl online :/

·
Registered
923 Posts
I bought mw2 when it was on sale a few months ago.. Took around 30 minutes to find people to play with... cod4 is still the best imo..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts