Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all started when I tried putting Halo on my PC. There was some error and it would not let me play. So I uninstalled my Omega drivers, and replaced them with the ATi ones. The problem still occurred, so I gave up and went back to Call of Duty 2. Now the game crashes and randomly minimizes. The game ran beautifully before. Nothing on my PC is overclocked.

Long story short, COD2 crashes. What should I do? Uninstall all drivers and reinstall Omega?

Thanks in advance for your help, and major props to all who maintain this site.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just put on ATI 5.13, figured I would give an older version a try. I also uninstalled COD2 and will reinstall it. But with the 5.13 when I scroll down pages it keeps refreshing the screen (not the page, the screen)

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by havoc531

Just put on ATI 5.13, figured I would give an older version a try. I also uninstalled COD2 and will reinstall it. But with the 5.13 when I scroll down pages it keeps refreshing the screen (not the page, the screen)

I think your problem is that uninstalling isn't enough to completely wipe out all the remnants of the old driver. Use driver cleaner pro before you install another driver. That should fix your problem.

• Rep+
Reactions: havoc531
1 - 4 of 4 Posts