Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. just wonderin if anyone with a 6800 128mb could post their 3dmark05 scores. im just starting to overclock mine. im getting in the mid 3000s stock. Thanks to anyone who replies.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm doing a relatively minor overclock on mine

16x5, 390 core, 790 Mem

Can't get my card to clock any higher, strangely enough. However, Rivatuner unlocked 4 of my pixel pipelines, so I'm pretty happy

I'm getting about 10500 on 3dmark03 with this setup.

Waiting on my Ballistix to get here, and get rid of my cheapo RAM. Might improve my scores a bit more.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shermstix

Mines in my profile, but then again, it's an Ultra OC. But you can use it as a reference. You might get some better cooling for your 6800 and think about flashing to an Ultra......

Let me use it as reference

"Wow!! nice scores. Damn, that ultra is so much faster
than this.. Screw this
......." ::goes to newegg, and buys an ultra::

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i found where to enable the masked units on rivatuner anf i checked it and restarted and then went to rivatuner again to make sure it was still checked and it was. so then i ran 3dmark 05 and the score were the same as they were before i checked the box to unlock them. Apparently they will not unlock. Any suggestions

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pvt. Pritchard

ok i found where to enable the masked units on rivatuner anf i checked it and restarted and then went to rivatuner again to make sure it was still checked and it was. so then i ran 3dmark 05 and the score were the same as they were before i checked the box to unlock them. Apparently they will not unlock. Any suggestions

Is this the process you used??

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i figured it out finally. heh i could only unlock the vertex shader because i tried unlock the pipes but they give extreme artifacts. thanks

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Using an HP case with minimal cooling running 16x1/6vp 350/777

AMD 2100+ @ 2.315
DFI Lanparty NFII
512 mb PC3200
Winxp SP1
BFG 6800 OC AGP

3dmark03 - 9869

1 - 12 of 12 Posts