Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,027 Posts
Nice, my friend. I have been trying to figure out a case to put a spare 360 in, and i may be going to the toy store now......

·
Premium Member
5,651 Posts
Very creative I like it

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Love it, i dont think i have enough legos to do that mod
. i do have a XBOX system for sale. WINK WINK!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Guitar + Amp = Happiness
3,704 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberBoy
View Post

Yea superk Im really trying to Troll in your thread. I was just stating the obvious. Can I not think it looks cool and also at the same time think that its dumb?

Because you Think you know it all dont you? hahah.

If your able to do this then your able to go to work.

You may not know who I am but I know who you are. I remember some of your first posts.

Added you to my ignore list.

Such hostility. What did Superk ever do to you? If your mad at the world don't take it out on the internet.

Back on-topic, this looks kinda cool. How many Legos did it take you to make it?

·
PC Evangelist
47,474 Posts
I am going to mod my Xbox to by changing the back fan and adding 2 USb port. I also reseald the CPU with some OCZ Freeze and it drop the temp from 45C to 40C.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunchbox21984
View Post

Love it, i dont think i have enough legos to do that mod
. i do have a XBOX system for sale. WINK WINK!!!!!!!!!!!

PMed

Quote:

Originally Posted by masbuskado
View Post

LoL I think this's not a Case Mod this a Custom Built

Look Nice... I should buy bunch of lego block and build a Full ATX Case and even include the Lego People to it...

Nicely Done!!!

Thats a great idea, ill watch out for a project by you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megaman_90
View Post

this looks kinda cool. How many Legos did it take you to make it?

Not sure of an exact count, but as a rough estimate, I would say LOTS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er
View Post

I am going to mod my Xbox to by changing the back fan and adding 2 USb port. I also reseald the CPU with some OCZ Freeze and it drop the temp from 45C to 40C.

Yeah, I also reseated the cpu block with OCZ Freeze. The heatsink is glued to the MCP with Arctic Silver Ceramique Thermal Adhesive.

There is a fan right in between the hard drive and power supply, although it might be hard to see, there one fan on each the cpu/gpu, and then there is the 80mm led exhaust fan. The slight crack under the case is where the hdd/psu fan takes its fresh air from, and blows it under the board, over and under the psu, and its intake is right beside the motor on the hard drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mega_option101
View Post

Awesome work!!

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0RT3GU1R3
View Post

Very cool, I bet it was going to be a pain in the ass to sift through all the Lego pieces to get one color out rite?

That was the biggest drawback lol. But the kinda good news, is these lego were taken from a previous lego PC that I had lying around un-used and still partially assembled. It was somewhat easy grabbing large amounts of the same color.. the hard part was for when it was time to make a retention bracket, or complex workaround and had to find those thinner peices (1/3 height) to secure the item and continue the frame.. what a pita.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Towik
View Post

lol sick

i saw i think like 3 months ago last one of logo cases lol

Yeah, I had done two other ones before this one, and another one which I have no pictures of because it was poorly designed and the atx header came loose and nothing could run. Worst part is I couldnt access it to secure it, so had to start ofer with a more efficient design.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts