Edit: Please be prepared for a lot of rambling and pic's
Due to running out of room for pic's, I have restructured this thread. The following are links to the posts with the updates!
Well it's been a few months since I moved my system in to the Monstrous Mozart. From there I upgraded to a Core 2 rig so I have a few extra parts laying around. I figured I load up the old Armor again, with a few mods of coarse. Some of you may remember the 'Throne' I built for my Armor quite some time ago. As well as it worked I want everything in the case this time. I figure this will take a few weeks to get done and maybe longer to get the few parts I still need. Moneys kinda tight right now, planning a big trip to BC in a few weeks! I'll be starting out with a few mods out of the way, it's already been painted and had the fan grilles and fill port cut at the top. The paint will need a fresh coat and the cut's cleaned up a bit, but it will be easy work. The main part of this mod will be the front panel as well as trying to find a place for the heater core I have kicking about in the Throne. I'll be cutting on the front flaps and locking them closed. I will also be sealing the top of the flaps to the bezel with some mesh and filters, looks sick in my head. I'm a little unsure as to the lines I'm going to cut for the bottom of the closed flaps, but the tape in the pic's below kinda gives an idea. I will mount a 2x120mm rad flush in to the closed flaps with a push/pull config on the fans. Also some mesh filters on there. Well enough rambling, here's a few shots that may give you an idea as to what I'm doing
The DVD/RW, Drawer and power button will mount in the lower three bays, I just put the filters there to line stuff up a bit.
If my Mozart mod is any example there should be many more pic's to follow!