Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its my sig rig. It will go too sleep but wont wake up. Any idea on how I can wake it up and how i can make it so the keyboard or a mouse movement will wake it back up? Ive tried unplugging and replugging the display HDMI back in that didnt work. Any help is greatful! Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
try the power button

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaroman View Post
try the power button
This. And make sure you have the correct or "Auto" sleep mode set in the BIOS.

·
Registered
953 Posts
The video card drivers are keeping it from waking up.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm thanks for all the suggestions anymore ideas would be great its irritating not being able to leave it to download or install something overnight like huge game updates

·
Registered
702 Posts
sir, i believe your computer is having a coma, it could take months or even years for it, i think you should be ready for it.

well that being said, your motherboard is the problem if you tried all those auto power saver stuff, i used to have it and it doesnt really bother me, i just reset my comp, i suggest you run some tests and if you can, try a new board.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It has something to do with me using the 47" LCD TV cause i use my regular 22" Monitor and it works just fine not sure why the tv isnt picking up on the signal once reset.. hmm ill have to look into that i suppose

·
Premium Member
6,819 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JanqeD View Post
It has something to do with me using the 47" LCD TV cause i use my regular 22" Monitor and it works just fine not sure why the tv isnt picking up on the signal once reset.. hmm ill have to look into that i suppose
could be the TV itself not returning the proper ground signal causing the computer not to pick it up. Idk, frequencies can be all funky for TVs. We had one that you could boot the computer up and do whatever if the setting was HDMI, but as soon as you changed the channel and went back it auto-cropped. The only fix was to invoke the nvidia control panel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts