Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, im having some troubles here
frown.gif
I started playing with oc and i havent done much in the bios! There was an option to dirext oc my 4770k from 4 to 4.7. I think i choosed 4.4 the after save&exit the computer just wont post... Tried reseating the cmos battery several times with no success waiting from 5 to 10 mins waiting. Any idea? Thats my build 4770k gigabyte gaming 3 32gb 2400 full ekwb custom loop

·
Senior OCN Member
40,414 Posts
Does the machine start up or is it dead?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After removing the battery for 5 mins the computer will start normallythen shut down and stay on but no post. I close it by holding power button then restart it will stay on and still no post

·
Senior OCN Member
40,414 Posts
Do you have another PSU you can try and boot the system with?
Might be the PSU that is acting up.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No power supply on hand. But i think you might be right. I start the computer and only 1 fan spin all the ones on the rads are not spinning and i feel like the psu fan is spinning slow

·
Senior OCN Member
40,414 Posts
Do you have a digtal multi meter you can test your AX860 voltages?
The +5VSB is the rail needed to boot the motherboard with and if that rail does not output 5v your system wont boot.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not the ax860 anymore i traded that system for this one. I dont have a multimeter. Anyway ill go see the guy and try the ax860 in that system so well know. The currwnt obe is a coolermaster 750w

·
Senior OCN Member
40,414 Posts
Which Cooler Master 750 watt?
And please uddate your sig when you have time if you have replace any of the parts listed there.

·
Senior OCN Member
40,414 Posts
Thats not all that great of a PSU which might be the reason why its having problems.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i know ill try and convince him to give me my ax860 back... We traded our system 2 days ago. Pretty mad right now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts