Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first we get stuck on the dmi pool loading and then we tryed to reset the cmos and with that we turned it off and then we havent got a post since we reset cmos. i get a blank screen and since i reset cmos im not ocing so wat could it? all things are plugged in correctly

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I unplugged evrything that I dont need and Yes the gpu vid card has power and the molex is all the way in. Also my powerlight on the front of my case is just blinking extremely fast. now what?

·
Banned
265 Posts
Hmm im sry i don'y know what to tell you my guess is the graphics card gave out on you so mabey get ur friends card just to try out and if it works RMA your card or buy a new one

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Start with the basice after a deep CMOS clearing. by removing power cord, remove battery, toggle the on/off switch on the PS several times then jump to clear the CMOS.
Wait a few minutes, return jumper to default location. Then install battery, power cable and try a boot up!
If it fails repeat and wait 1/2 hour ... I've had ASUS MBs that would not clear unless left over night

The try just the basics stuff...
CPU/FHS plugged in.
Vid Card, all power connectors and 1 stick of RAM!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts