Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've got a GeForce FX 5200 and an AMD Athlon Processor that goes at about 1.20 GHz. I overclocked my videocard a couple times with PowerStrip just to be able to play Doom 3 demo smoothly. After using it a couple times I tried getting 3DMark '03 to work but after the test game loads, my computer automaticly restarts. Anybody have any solutions? Btw, I've been running my Engine clock at 292 MHz and my Memory clock at 376 MHz.

·
Overclockiit
3,419 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardilla

Hi I've got a GeForce FX 5200 and an AMD Athlon Processor that goes at about 1.20 GHz. I overclocked my videocard a couple times with PowerStrip just to be able to play Doom 3 demo smoothly. After using it a couple times I tried getting 3DMark '03 to work but after the test game loads, my computer automaticly restarts. Anybody have any solutions? Btw, I've been running my Engine clock at 292 MHz and my Memory clock at 376 MHz.

Welcome to Oc.net
I think you should lower your Oc and update your drivers if you havnt already it very well could be a driver problem running doom 3 if its outdated.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Welcme to OC.net!Are you overclocking your PC also? In any case, sounds like something is unstable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I'm overclocking is the videocard and nothing else. It just happened a couple hours ago. Its pretty weird because I can run the Doom 3 demo fine but once the test game is 3D Mark '03 is done loading my computer just restarts. I've already downloaded the latest NVidia drivers for my videocard so I don't think that should be any of the problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts