Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I today when I turned on my PC I heard it boot up. When I came back to my room it was not on. I have a 680i SLI LT board. When I press the power button the blue light goes on, and the yellow light goes on. It just does not power up. I do not think its the PSU because it seems to be getting power. I tryed re-connectiong everything and dusting it off but no avail. I also unplugged all perpehirals and still nothing. Its just stuck at the yellow light. I dont know whats wrong. any ideas??

·
Premium Member
18,369 Posts
Id lean toward a dead motherboard the 680i is a pretty picky board from what i read here on ocn over the years. And i had a friend rmad his asus 680i 3 times and each time it had issues running stock or even posting on the 4th rma he just sold it on ebay.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but the mb power lights come on, was working good for 2 yr plus still under warranty, what do u think they would send me for a replacement? im still going to look more into it tomarrow, but my guess is psu or ,mb. but both have light but no boot up power

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.