Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone no of a way to make a condensation proof computer with very little money ive made a homemade water cooler and i would like to make it as cold as i can any help would be wikid<br><br>
Thanks<br>
Ryan

·
Registered
996 Posts
ok watercooling will not make condesation unless it has a chiller in it. And yes condensation proofing a comp is pretty cheap. All you need is a little bit of neopreme and some die-electric grease.

·

29,532 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>Leprachuan</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">ok watercooling will not make condesation unless it has a chiller in it. And yes condensation proofing a comp is pretty cheap. All you need is a little bit of neopreme and some die-electric grease.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
Approved

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Use conformal coating around the CPU socket a couple of inches and on the back of the mobo all around where the cpu is...Di-electric in the CPU socket..I dont know if you need neoprene unless you are going sub-ambient...If you are not thinking of a way to go sub-ambient with your WC rig you wont need it at all..LINK...<a href="http://www.dangerdenstore.com/home.php?cat=31" target="_blank">Danger Den :: Peltiers/PSU/Insulation :: Insulation Parts</a>

• Rep+
Reactions: fstfrddy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts