Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Overclockiit
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the game about 3 days ago and man if you like single player fps games this game is hott, but i gotta warn ya you will probably here cuss words you never heard before on any other game before lol its helarious tho, anyhow i tried to look for some walkthru's and trainers but being the game is still new no luck on that if anyone finds any walkthru's or working triners for it let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by |2A|N

I just got the game about 3 days ago and man if you like single player fps games this game is hott, but i gotta warn ya you will probably here cuss words you never heard before on any other game before lol its helarious tho, anyhow i tried to look for some walkthru's and trainers but being the game is still new no luck on that if anyone finds any walkthru's or working triners for it let me know.

Shame-shame only had it 3 days and allready trying to find cheats, LOL
Sounds like a fun game, I'll have to try it out.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Cool, I wondered how that game was. Will have to check it out.

·
Overclockiit
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

whoa |2A|N is back, welcome back!

as for the game, it looks very good, cant wait to try it

Thanks it feels good to be back, but yeah conflict vietnam is really cool game you control yourself and 3 other characters which you can also control and make them do certain things and the graphics are outstanding after the finish of a patrol you get points and medals based on what you do so you can make your player smarter with weapons nades and all kind of stuff its only 29.99 im glad i bought it, im still stuck on day 5 of the game its hard lol

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by |2A|N

Thanks it feels good to be back, but yeah conflict vietnam is really cool game you control yourself and 3 other characters which you can also control and make them do certain things and the graphics are outstanding after the finish of a patrol you get points and medals based on what you do so you can make your player smarter with weapons nades and all kind of stuff its only 29.99 im glad i bought it, im still stuck on day 5 of the game its hard lol

Is it a lot like Socom: US Navy seals? As soon as my wife lets me have my allowance, I will get and check it out, LOL. No wife jokes either, every married man knows what I mean, LMAO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts