Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QMopar, our folding team's leader in points, has broken into the ranks of the top 1000 folders worldwide. At last count, there were over 530,000 contributors to the folding cause, making him in the top 0.2% of all folders.

Thanks for your wonderful contribution to our team and to the overall folding effort.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeric

QMopar, our folding team's leader in points, has broken into the ranks of the top 1000 folders worldwide. At last count, there were over 530,000 contributors to the folding cause, making him in the top 0.2% of all folders.

Thanks for your wonderful contribution to our team and to the overall folding effort.

Wow, Thats nice....

·
Registered
455 Posts
wow Congratz Qmopar, your really helping us with your alliance of comps. thnx bud.

·
Registered
390 Posts
way to go man. not to get off trake but look at doner rank 1. he must own microsoft or something, ay billy?

·
Registered
28 Posts
tweako_420: I'm just a nobody-geek who likes overclocking & folding.

It's a blast watching our team move up the ranks and it's all for great cause.

So get out those Slokets, Slot A's, Socket A's, 370's, 478's, 754's and 939's & let's all fold! We can be in the Top 60 in about about a week and get to the mid 50's by early summer if we kick it.

Fold on,

~Q

·
Registered
859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by QMopar

So get out those Slokets, Slot A's, Socket A's, 370's, 478's, 754's and 939's & let's all fold! We can be in the Top 60 in about about a week and get to the mid 50's by early summer if we kick it.

Fold on,

~Q

Yeah

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Quote:

Fold on,

~Q

I like that line "Fold on" has a ring to it

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Wow, QMopar, that is really amazing. Kind of freaky you have that many 'puters around, lol. JK. I have my two lonely ol' computers slaving away day and night, they know it is for a good cause though
And I agree, we can easily get to mid-50's

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
QMopar must have a HEMI riged into his farm

WTG

·
I remember when......
3,812 Posts
Yeah, what's the power bill on that farm? LOL

Simply awesome.

I've just got my main rig going now, but I have an old 1.8 P4 on a 400FSB in a mini tower that I am trying to get going (onboard LAN has no drivers, can't find any to work) and I have a P4P800-VM laying around that just needs a CPU. So hopefully I'll have 3 total by the end of May.

Wouldn't it be cool if they can cure some or all of these dieseases and the folding community gets a public thank you?

yes,

Fold on

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, that's how I've been able to fold so much in the past year or so - I have a Hemi in each box!

Thanks for kudos but I'm getting kicked in the crankcase by jrabb1920 - he's having an awesome month. It's like I'm using the early Firedome 330 Hemis and he has all NASCAR 426 Hemis!
I gotta get a hold of Mopar Performance and see if they'll hook me up with some new 6.1 Hemis - after being #1 for so long I can't just give up and be #2!

Fold on,

~Q

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts
Congrats! I've been thinking of installing [email protected] on 20 2.8 prescotts at work. Donr't thinnk it's worth being fired for tho.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Quote:

Yes, that's how I've been able to fold so much in the past year or so - I have a Hemi in each box!

Thanks for kudos but I'm getting kicked in the crankcase by jrabb1920 - he's having an awesome month. It's like I'm using the early Firedome 330 Hemis and he has all NASCAR 426 Hemis!
I gotta get a hold of Mopar Performance and see if they'll hook me up with some new 6.1 Hemis - after being #1 for so long I can't just give up and be #2!

Fold on,

~Q

Hi Qmopar,

Great work!! So you have a Hemi in each rig?? Hmmm... My little 350 and 455 have no chance! I think those new 6.1 Hemi's are awesome. I also like the look of the new 2007 Challenger coming out.. Seems the Mopar boys in Detroit have picked up on the Ford idea of going retro...

Take care and be well, :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts