Enthusiast Cases
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations!!
cheers.gif
Great build and well deserved!!!
thumb.gif

Quote:
Hey guys, PDXLan this weekend was a blast. I won first place in the mod contest with my caselabs sm8 case and will be featured on the front page of CPU Magazine. If you haven't seen the youtube video yet of the Harlem Shake we did here, Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90YhkMNoEg8. I will have more pictures up after I get a chance to develop them this week.

·
:)
11,146 Posts
Congrats on first place, and great build!
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
21,170 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Thanks bassplayer, I will have to look at it tonight, my job blocks all pictures to my computer.

P.s.

Funny story,

I am really into BBQ and grilling(I have an odd mix of hobbies: computers, audio, and BBQ) and I was online at work and I was looking at this one type of grill/smoker called a Kamado. I already have a Big Green Egg but the one I was looking at is a step above in quality. Anyways, on their website was a link to "food p0rn" and pictures of people cooks that they had done of the grills...so I clicked on it...then a second later, someone in the IT department logged onto my computer and saw me looking at pictures of steaks being seared...they must have thought I was some sort of really weird freak when it first popped up on their end....

I'm not usually someone who works at a computer much so it didnt even occur to me that it would be a problem...haha.

Sorry for the OT but the pictures thing made me think of it and thought it might give someone a good laugh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts