Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a Sapphire X700pro PCI-E video card and is there a cooler that i can get? the stock fan on the card is horrble.

thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Try arctic-cooling and zalman CM80d vga cooling solutions...
They are good

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like with the X700 Pro PCI-E, which water block do i get that is compatable? Also how do u install and remove the factory fan on the card?

I also bought a Zalman CNPS7000A-ALCU CPU cooler, do i have to replace it when i install the kingwin awc-1?

I am asking this cause i am new to the cooling world. So plz be gently with my questions. =)

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kulcharm

Like with the X700 Pro PCI-E, which water block do i get that is compatable? Also how do u install and remove the factory fan on the card?

I also bought a Zalman CNPS7000A-ALCU CPU cooler, do i have to replace it when i install the kingwin awc-1?

I am asking this cause i am new to the cooling world. So plz be gently with my questions. =)

thanks

I'm curious on the answer too, as I have an X700Pro (256MB) and am interested in overclocking it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ookami

I'm curious on the answer too, as I have an X700Pro (256MB) and am interested in overclocking it.

X700 doesn't run very hot so you prob can overlock on stock cooling. But the fan is pretty noisy at full speed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts