watercooled.ch

Eisberg 120L

Pump Noise Levels:
Hexus.net

Guru3d.com

OCoholic.ch

Eisberg RPM to Voltage Chart by Skylark71:

Product Reviews:

[Guide] Go Custom With The Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige!

Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige Liquid CPU Cooler Review

Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige Review

Cooler Master Eisberg 120L Prestige Review

Alphacool-Eisberg-240-Review

Product Videos:

Signature Code:
Code:

Code:
[center][url="http://www.overclock.net/t/1423039/cooler-master-alphacool-eisberg-owners-club"][B]:clock: Cooler Master / Alphacool Eisberg Owners Club :clock:[/B][/url][/center]

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Members
Lucky 23
Caos
rasa92re
Skylark71
iPDrop
francisco9751
uaedroid
Demonkev666
TonytotheB
SirRobinII
TLSheff
carmal
1LENGLeng
Kronvict
mindreko
agas
shellshocked
GreenGoblinGHz
Tech Genius
nostra
cypto
SRICE4904
oerfydkn09
twiz0r0r
Sassanou
Mister Gold
arrow0309
Alvin Porras
evoluti0n
in50mni4c
greederwow
Ultra Dude
cmiBoss
Stonerman

·
Registered
739 Posts
Went through the links and feel much better about the pump/block itself. I saw that @ Newegg.com they have the Eisberg 240 for 150 bucks and that ain't bad since it comes with a copper radiator too. I went ahead and just ordered the solo Eisberg from the CM store with my other crap and I'll go with ordering my rads from either Performance Pcs or Xoxide. That way I can get a 140mm thick rad to fit the case exhaust as well as a triple 120 rad that will fit nicely up top. Black Ice GT Stealth crossflow triple 120 is only like 60 bucks and that baby has a fin density that is pretty good. So for like 170, can have both rads and the Eisberg, which is excellent for a pump that's warrantied to hook up basically any way possible!!

I'll post the flow numbers on the test bench, first just going through the rads, and res, then through all 5 blocks, rads and res. Then we'll see what kind of power this little baby posseses!

Thaqnks again bud.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisco9751 View Post

is the pumpt, really, loud?
Personally i run my at full speed 12v. If the pump seems too loud for you then the kit comes with a molex adapter to decrease voltage to the pump. You are able to run it at 5v, 7v, and 9v.

·
Registered
41 Posts
@Lucky23, Thanks!
thumb.gif
Is that third cable on the adapter a 9V? It didn't have a label. Also, is there software that would let me change the voltage output of a CPU Fan header on the motherboard so that I can control the pump speed/sound through software instead of having to manually switch cables.

@francisco9751, I personally don't see a need for the sound unless I have all my case fans at full speed because it has a noticeably, distinct sound. I don't want it to be the only sound that is strikingly audible so I keep the motor at 7V. 12V isn't awful but I just prefer a quiet case when the CPU and GPU are at stock clocks.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa92re View Post

@Lucky23, Thanks!
thumb.gif
Is that third cable on the adapter a 9V? It didn't have a label. Also, is there software that would let me change the voltage output of a CPU Fan header on the motherboard so that I can control the pump speed/sound through software instead of having to manually switch cables.
I believe the outside cables are the 5v and 9v and the middle is the 7v IIRC. You might be able to adjust it in bios similar to adjusting your fans RPM. I dont think there is any software to do this though

·
Registered
630 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 23 View Post

Looks good.
thumb.gif
Are you using the Excalibur fans?
if I use two excalibur fanes. now doing 34 degrees here. I get the most you went to 70 degrees hotter core. you think? BF3 playing for two hours or so.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 23 View Post

Max temp is 70c during gaming or Prime95? What CPU are you using? You should fill out your Sig with your system specs.
BF3 for two hours. I have an i5 3570K to 4.3. it's hot here in Paraguay. temperature is now 34 ° C, later complete the specification of my PC.

1 - 20 of 780 Posts