Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dark and Dropped SUV
4,130 Posts
Congrats. HAF sure has changed since the last one I had. I like the dual fans on the rear.
Good luck with the upcoming build.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats. HAF sure has changed since the last one I had. I like the dual fans on the rear.
Good luck with the upcoming build.
I had a HAF X back in the day I loved it. I like the dual fans on the back too, planning to use that spot for a 240 radiator. Just waiting for Intel and Nvidia to hurry up with their new products so I can get started. Shame with EVGA dropping out I was hopeful to collaborate with them on this new build. Reaching out to Galax so fingers crossed I can get something through them.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Finally took delivery of the HAF 700 Berserker that Cooler Master sent me. Excited to start a new build with it. I absolutely love huge cases. Just wanted to share the excitement
with someone.

View attachment 2572672
That's a beast, I like big cases myself.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks. Super excited to build it. Not super excited about all these component prices though lol
Yeah I know what you mean, you have all the spare parts ready to go for your build and you don't know where to start, you're just starring at them and eventually you build it , then comes the moment of truth , will it turn on that first time you hit the ON button.
PS Not to mention the cost of parts these days is ferocious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts