Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Link isn't taking me anywhere, are you talking about these fans?

If so they are good IMO, they do run at about 1950RPM in my case, got 3 of em on a D14 and they cool pretty well, but I heard the static pressure on them is horrible so do take that into consideration.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by SecrtAgentMan
View Post

Link isn't taking me anywhere, are you talking about these fans?

If so they are good IMO, they do run at about 1950RPM in my case, got 3 of em on a D14 and they cool pretty well, but I heard the static pressure on them is horrible so do take that into consideration.

Yes this is the same which i am looking for,, but please tell me what you mean with :

static pressure on them is horrible

?

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rubema
View Post

Yes this is the same which i am looking for,, but please tell me what you mean with :

static pressure on them is horrible

?

Static pressure determines if the airflow will be constant even when moving through objects such as radiators/heatsinks.

Lets say you have a radiator, and you put on a fan with a LOW amount of static pressure, it's supposed to run at 1900RPM but when it comes out on the other side it might end up as say 1000RPM of air pushed for instance.

Now if you get one with a high amount of static pressure you should keep 1900RPMs of air pushed throughout the object.

Yate Loons are really good fans with high amounts of static air pressure and they're cheap so check those out instead.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

View Post

Static pressure determines if the airflow will be constant even when moving through objects such as radiators/heatsinks.

Lets say you have a radiator, and you put on a fan with a LOW amount of static pressure, it's supposed to run at 1900RPM but when it comes out on the other side it might end up as say 1000RPM of air pushed for instance.

Now if you get one with a high amount of static pressure you should keep 1900RPMs of air pushed throughout the object.

Yate Loons are really good fans with high amounts of static air pressure and they're cheap so check those out instead.

Oky i just understand what it means..

Can you please tell me what do you think of this fan:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yate-Loon-Case-Fan-Transparent/dp/B00414RROS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&m=A1HVS4RF533X76&s=generic&qid=1286215167&sr=1-9 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yate-Loon-Case-Fan-Transparent/dp/B00414RROS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&m=A1HVS4RF533X76&s=generic&qid=1286215167&sr=1-9

Its only 1350 Rpm and the coolermaster is 2000 Rpm, which one is better??

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rubema
View Post

Oky i just understand what it means..

Can you please tell me what do you think of this fan:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yate-Loon-Ca...6215167&sr=1-9

Its only 1350 Rpm and the coolermaster is 2000 Rpm, which one is better??

Those are the D12SL which have a really good amount of static pressure, dunno if I'd trust it though since it was modded by the seller with the LEDs attached.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

View Post

Those are the D12SL which have a really good amount of static pressure, dunno if I'd trust it though since it was modded by the seller with the LEDs attached.

So please advice me.. Just tell me which one to buy either from UK amazon or UK ebay..

Just send me the link from any store which has the best of the best FAN so it can be fit on my Rad and do the max of it job.. Please put in your mind i need it LED and i will use it as Low - High Rpm since i have a Fan controller. (Price is not an issue)

I am really sorry for any disturb,
Thank you

·
Retired Reviewer
10,092 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
i can tell you from experience that those fans are great.. i currently have 9 of them on my rig.. and the airflow is amazing!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts