Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i felt like making a build log today.I plan on painting the mesh on the case and change the fans. soon

changing everything over.

I Took the H100 off and saw this .ewww lol i used that shin-estu something like that paste last time and i guess it didnt do well but my temps werent high though.

All Clean
smile.gif

The Motherboard shot

Close up on the H100

My messy cable management lol

my two EVGA GTX 560

SLI Bridge ( plan on modify it to get rid of the crappy look)

Up and running with my Colorful LED

In the future i plan on upgrading graphics cards and full watercooled custom setup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking very nice, I'm waiting on a few parts to become available before I get building in my 540. If you don't mind me asking...what LED system are you using? It can't be the NZXT Hue, that is no where as bright as what you have up.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiber View Post

Looking very nice, I'm waiting on a few parts to become available before I get building in my 540. If you don't mind me asking...what LED system are you using? It can't be the NZXT Hue, that is no where as bright as what you have up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5050-RGB-5M-500CM-SMD-Flexible-LED-Strips-Lights-60leds-m-NON-Waterproof-/310719050771?pt=US_Car_Lighting&hash=item48584c7413

it is for all purpose basically like household and auto too. it runs off of 12 v so it works perfectly all i had to do was wire it to a molex from the power box it comes with and boom it works with the remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by selk22 View Post

Looks good man! I plan to move my 932 rig to a 540 with h220 custom loop. Glad to see it all worked out well
smile.gif
thanks man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts