Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, talk about addicting...I've had my custom rig for no more than 2 weeks and already switched out over 60% of the original parts, lol. SO, I'm upgrading to crossfire 5850's and looking at overall cable management with my CM Scout. It's small when you start packing a bunch of stuff in. I love the all black look, smaller case, and handle up top on the scout, but the HAF 932 looks mighty nice with all that space. The only problem is that I hate the gray interior. Ya, I know I can paint it. But for nearly $200, I'd like to just get it and go -- know what I mean? Anywho, are there any other cases similar to the coolermaster HAF 932 but with a pre-painted black interior?

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,139 Posts
Antec 902 at a guess. you also have the 1200.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mnorris12706
View Post

Wow, talk about addicting...I've had my custom rig for no more than 2 weeks and already switched out over 60% of the original parts, lol. SO, I'm upgrading to crossfire 5850's and looking at overall cable management with my CM Scout. It's small when you start packing a bunch of stuff in. I love the all black look, smaller case, and handle up top on the scout, but the HAF 932 looks mighty nice with all that space. The only problem is that I hate the gray interior. Ya, I know I can paint it. But for nearly $200, I'd like to just get it and go -- know what I mean? Anywho, are there any other cases similar to the coolermaster HAF 932 but with a pre-painted black interior?

You could wait until June when the 932 X comes out. 932 is Bruce Banner, the X is the Hulk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts