1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ECO A.L.C.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolitsystems.com
The ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling (A.L.C.) system is an elegantly engineered ultra low profile thermal solution positioned at an economical price point. CoolIT's engineers have focused on offering a superior propriatary cooling technology that delivers the ultimate performance in a compact design. The whisper quiet ECO cooler is widely compatible with the majority of PC cases featuring a 120mm fan and can be installed in 3 easy steps. CoolIT's selection and design of each component has been scrutinized to ensure the ECO provides industry leading performance and reliability resulting in the ultimate maintenance free cooling solution.

Vantage A.L.C.

Quote:

Vantage ALC provides an elegantly engineered cooling solution that contains a wireless based chassis monitoring and control platform, offering features thus far unseen in the PC market. This innovative wireless based chassis monitoring and control platform was designed from the ground up to offer groundbreaking advantages through wirelessly controlling and monitoring all other system components and interfacing with virtually unlimited amount of supported sensors, fans and RGB lighting outputs. With the development of the wireless ESP Communication modules, the set-up and integration of the optional Maestro E.S.P. chassis controller software is as easy as plugging in the USB node. The Vantage A.L.C. provides superior performance and industry leading reliability with a feature set unparalleled by any single cooling product on the market.

Omni A.L.C.

Quote:

The OMNI ALC is the world's first universal liquid cooling system for Graphics cards. The OMNI's water block is compatible with a wide range of video cards by simply swapping out a low-cost customized interposer plate. No longer will you need to purchase an entirely new cooling solution for each new generation of video card. OMNI ALC offers the end user a function set never before present in a retail product. A fully upgradeable, factory sealed, liquid cooled video card solution is an industry first. No longer do we need to purchase an entirely new cooling solution for each generation of video card, only the video card specific interposer plate must be changed. By ensuring that the liquid loop becomes a part of the cooling system that survives beyond one generation of VGA technology, the long term costs of owning liquid cooled graphics are dramatically reduced. This keeps total cost of the ownership as low as possible and enables one of the most environmentally friendly products in the marketplace. The OMNI ALC revolutionizes the video card cooling industry by providing an upgradable, high performance and cost effective universal liquid cooling solution that does away with the traditional design approach.

Links:
Domino A.L.C. Home Page
ECO A.L.C. Home Page
Vantage A.L.C. Home Page
Omni A.L.C. Home Page
The CoolIt A.L.C. Accessory Permalink

YouTube- CES 2010 - The award winning Eco from CoolIT

[email protected]

Reviews:
http://www.ocia.net/reviews/cooliteco/page1.shtml
http://www.futurelooks.com/coolit-sy...cooler-review/
http://www.techwarelabs.com/coolit-s...o-alc-cooling/

ECO A.L.C. Members:
JMT668 (Founder)
SgtBigRig
Lyall
Faisal11iraq
Lefty67
Hy3RiD
Fashric
crazypete00
nubz
arkaneslayer
Evil-Jester
Blishdot
AuraNova
PopcornMachine
fibre_optics
xXjay247Xx

Vantage A.L.C. Members:
Pings
mrcrusty
Jolly-Swagman
masterchief9615
HotWasabiPeas

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT668 View Post
I have just bought a Cool-It Eco A.L.C. and I noticed not many people have these on here, most have the H50.

So I decided to start an owners club so we can hunt our the people that have the Eco and share tips and experiances.

This is still a work in progress and I will get pics up once my Eco arrives.

Also if you want your pics up here give me a shout!

Just read about this cooler, thinking about picking one up!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got my ECO and fitted it in push pull. I need to get some pics for the thread to spruce things up a bit lol.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got mine installed and running properly now I think.

Idle temps arnt very good at over 30c but the temps when doing large FFT's on Prime 95 (all night Over 12hrs) stay around 45c which aint to shabby!

Im not amazed by it as the idle temp isnt as good as my Xiggy DK but the load temp is really good!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive got the cool it support team looking into my high idle temps issue so hopefully its just an issue with the way is installed it or something?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT668 View Post
I have just bought a Cool-It Eco A.L.C. and I noticed not many people have these on here, most have the H50.
Most people stay away from CoolIt because the Domino had a very serious flaw causing it to leak and kill many people's computers (the plastic barbs on the radiator would crack after awhile). Also the H50 is a time tested water-cooling solution.

CoolIt have seemed to of fixed the issue in the Eco as this video shows a CoolIt employee abusing the Eco:
film_go.png
YouTube- CES 2010 - The award winning Eco from CoolIT

·
Old School OCNer
1,904 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xXLinkageXx View Post
(the plastic barbs on the radiator would crack after awhile).
Then explode! Yes I said explode. It happened to me and another OCN member, it happened 5 times from 2 different batches to a bi-tech reviewer.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This isnt a Domino slagging thread but cheers for the heads up.

From what I hear the Eco's have been improved alot. I have had mine nearly a week and im loving it so far!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
wait so ur getting 45c load temps as a quad? or as a dual. and at what voltage?

trying to compare it to my own custom cooling.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you had read the whole thread you will see that I have fixed that issue and I am now getting 27c idle on a Dual core @3.9Ghz and 1.5V.

At load it hasnt gone over 30c with all night Prime95 Large FFTs but im still testing that one.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
load temps 51-52c. but i'm running a quad at 4ghz 1.5125v.

your temp increase from idle 27-30c sounds ridiculously impossible. but maybe its just because ur running dual. did u use hwmonitor to catch the max temps?

i actually ran mine at 4.2ghz 1.6v as a dual today for testing purposes and my temps were in the mid 40s on load. idle was in the low to mid 30s.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I use PCWizard for the temps as it has a little gadget for your desktop.

Its still testing at the moment while im at work so it will probably go higher than 30c.

·
Old School OCNer
1,904 Posts
The CoolIt A.L.C. Accessory Permalink.
Here you go ALC owners. I have decided to clone the H50 accessories Permalink so you guys have one too. It will be found on the front page of our club, and added to from there. So shopping for CoolIT ALC's could be made easy. Like I said if you find a accessory please PM me with links so we can add more to the list.

Shrouds

Wire Grills

Drive Bay Coolers (5.25")

1/2" Anti-kink Coils 1

Fan Controller Panels 1

Fan Screws 1 2 3

Code:
Code:
[CODE]
[URL="http://www.overclock.net/9006848-post17.html"][B]The CoolIt A.L.C. Accessory Permalink[/B][/URL]
[/CODE]

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the Intel mount does look crap but the AMD one works quite well.

I must have gotten a good one as the paint job on mine is not bad and the fan is really good and almost silent.

I have seen quite a few posts from you bashing Cool-It, I dont think its fair. Yes they may have had issues with early batches but they have fixed that. I think you should stop going round posting about how crap Cool-It are and how amazing the H50 is.

I started this thread to share tips and help people, it's not for bashing companys.

As for my ambient temp I have no idea and will check later on when I get home.

·
Old School OCNer
1,904 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pings View Post
I'm sorry Cooit is one of the worst cooling companies, and they are the worst all in one liquid cooling company. Call it what you want its the truth, unlike you I know this 1st hand. These people hate Coolit for very good reasons. One of the biggest problems with Coolit is that they release bad batches to the public. If you get one of these bad batches you are SOL. People need to be warned about this. If you buy an ECO, and or ALC there is a good chance that you might end up with a bad batch. Now If you end up with a bad batch this is where Coolit earns the title of worst all in one liquid cooling company. Now don't get me wrong. It's what Coolit does next that makes the worst not the temperatures of the units. Just like they did with Clunk, Bi-Tech, and me. Coolit denied that there was a problem, they said it was impossible for my unit to explode. So I posted on the Coolit forums and they deleted it like nothing happened. Look what happened with the Clunk review. Coolit said that is was that Clunk didn't mount it right. This problem is much more than a mounting kit issues. Coolit couldn't even make a even surface, then once the reviews pointed this out. Coolit blames Clunk reviewer. As for Bi-Tech It exploded on the Bi-Tech reviewer 5 times! Again we've heard excuse after excuse from Coolit. 5 exploding units form 2 different batches, and you can still buy these bad batches on the market today. From what I was reading the ECO still has plastic barbs they just added something called Rotary Barbs. Sorry I still don't trust them, and I never will.

This guy has a very valid point, after reading this i wont use a CoolIt product, why support a company that wont even back up its own product and blames the user, get out while you can man.....

You may like it now, but don't learn the hard-way.....

1 - 20 of 408 Posts