Over 600 members stong and still counting!
To join the club, please post inside this thread and I'll update the spreadsheet manually.
If you're already on the list and would like to update your OC, again, please post in here to let me know. Thanks!
Only one entry per person, please (that means if you post multiple validations, we'll just use the one with highest OC)
Current highest OC #1 spot:
431: DOM. - Intel Core i7 980x @ 6.56 (CPU-Z validation)
Second highest OC:
170: xxbassplayerxx - Intel Core i7 970 @ 5.92 (CPU-Z validation)
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tq7djoZTavN9ao5B1MGAv2w&w=75&h=500 Google Spreadsheet
Just to show our appreciation for the members of the club, we'll be raffling off an item every now and then. This is not something that's going to be permanent and we reserve the rights to terminate the raffle at any time.
Rules are simple:
- You'd have to be a member of the club (U.S. only).
- Prize is totally free. I'll pay for the shipping to US48 states only.
- There's no guarantee what the prize will be. It'll be completely random.
- I'll be using one of the online random numbers/raffle generators to generate a list of numbers (3 in total).
- Numbers in front of your username is your ticket (they'll be use in the drawings).
- I'll post the winning number here on the first page of this thread and all you have to do is post back in this thread to show that you're still an active member of the community and PM me your shipping info (within the timeframe) so I can mail the prize out.
- Anyone who joins after the raffle is announced is excluded (until the next drawing). I'll put a big red line on the spreadsheet to show the cut-off period.
- If winner doesn't claims his or her prize within 6 hour after I posted the winning number (by not responding in this thread) then It'll go to the next number that get drawn (up to 3).
Well, no winner has claim the prize so far so let's wait until next round.
Club Contest Winners
Sig Link Contest winner
Sig link (just copy and paste this into signature section in your User CP).
[CODE][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.overclock.net/intel-cpus/439224-core-i7-4ghz-club-last-updated.html"]Core i7 4GHz+ Club[/URL][/B][/CENTER]
Core i7 4GHz+ Club
Here are some links you may find useful:
- Intel Core i7 specifications
- Ultimate Core i7 Overclocking Guide from Maximum PC
- Intel Core i7-920 Overclocking Guide from X-bit labs
- Overclocking Core i7: Power vs. Performance from Tom's Hardware
- Overclocking Intel's Core i7 920 Processor - thanks to Killerhz
- Guide to Overclocking the Core I7 920 to 4.0ghz by chadamir (OCN)
And here are some benchmarks info (thanks to mapesdhs)