Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2186 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coremageddon has turned into a Team Event. The stats are located here: http://tc.folding.net/

If you're interested in joining the event, please visit this thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/1438952/team-coremageddon-2p-4p-sign-up-sheet

This thread has been converted into a lounge for Multi-CPU Folders who complete bigadv work units.

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
Ok, first things first, the name is just a placeholder. If any of you guys have any suggestions, we can put it to a vote, but I didn't have any inspiring ideas, and to be honest, neither did anyone else (I mean you sweff).

Anyway, for those of you wondering what this is, it's a contest, for MultiCPU rigs. :p Anyone with a 2p/4p G34 rig, or an SR-2/SR-X can join in and compete. All users are sorted into classes based on their rigs. There is the 16-24 class, for rigs with 16-24 threads/cores, the 24-32 class, and then the 32+ class, for those lucky guys with 400k+ PPD rigs. :p

·
Registered
517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwadeson View Post

Oh I see that I started late. Let me put in the new passkey ^_^
Don't do like me and forget to run 10 non-bigadv WUs with the new passkey to "prime the bonus pump"
doh.gif

Cost me about 500K in points.

·
Registered
517 Posts
The names are non-exciting but are descriptive.
I don't game any longer but I'm sure some who do can think of appropriate schemes.

By the way, first and only time I may see my name at #1 !! Even if it's just an example
specool.gif

·
!
9,170 Posts
So you need something named do you? Well you know who to come to for that. I make names like Lutro0 makes banners!

The MultiCPU Super Califragilistic Expialidocious! or The MCPU SCE for short.

Also where the hell is the glitter text option in the BBC editor? I need glitter. EDIT: Nevermind I found it.

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
No.

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
Oh, you missed it? Like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac View Post

No.

·
!
9,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalhand View Post

how can you say no to pink glitter?
tt8262862fltt.gif

FTFY

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
Josh can help with that sort of thing... get to him before he finds out about this!

·
!
9,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac View Post

Josh can help with that sort of thing... get to him before he finds out about this!
That's right, the 63 is going to be super competitive.

1 - 20 of 2186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.