Hello! Welcome to the Corsair Carbide Air 240/280X Case Club @ OCN!! If you would like to join the club, post some pics/ description of your build.
Meet the Carbide Series Air 240
– an extraordinary small form factor PC case for Mini-ITX and MicroATX computers. The eye-catching cube design -- complete with a full side window -- hosts an internal layout optimized for maximum airflow or advanced water-cooling configurations (including a 240mm radiator or two).
The CORSAIR Crystal Series 280X
is a high-performance Micro-ATX case with three beautiful tempered glass panels and an innovative dual-chamber internal layout for clean looks and superior cooling.
Signature Carbide Air styling touches
- Mini-ITX and MicroATX support in a compact size
- AIR 240- Direct Airflow path cooling
- AIR 240 - Dimensions: 315mm × 265mm × 400mm (H×W×D) / 12.4in × 10.43in × 15.75in (H×W×D)
- 280X - Dimensions: 398mm x 276mm x 351mm (H×W×D) / 15.7 x 10.9 x 13.8 inches (H×W×D)
Please fill out the info on the Google Docs form, in your post in this thread add a picture of your build and I will add you to the list here in post #1. I've also added a Post # column if you would like to add the number of your thread post or even the direct URL to the post so its easier for people to find your build that would be cool.
Google Docs Spreadsheet for Air 240 Owners