Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not asking if its over priced or anything just wondering if its a sufficient cooler. it looks nice in a case and i would like one but if you guys think its a POS let me know and if you can find a better solution on newegg i would appreciate that.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by A-Dub
View Post

It works just as well as as mid to high end air coolers, if you like the looks go for it.

thanks man and if you dont mind could you take a look at this thread in air cooling? ive been waiting for an answer for quite some time (not complaining) just if you got a sec and know about the HAF 922.

http://www.overclock.net/air-cooling...haf-922-a.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
The H50 works very well, especially when set up in push / pull with some nice fans. From my personal experience, it has been the best CPU cooler I have used.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
The H50 works very well, especially when set up in push / pull with some nice fans. From my personal experience, it has been the best CPU cooler I have used.
ty

·
Registered
200 Posts
I replaced a lapped coolermaster v8 CPU cooler with a corsair H50 and saw a 10c drop in my load and idle temps so I full heartedly back up the corsair H50. Not to mention it looks great in any case and is built very strong.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by n8t1308
View Post

I replaced a lapped coolermaster v8 CPU cooler with a corsair H50 and saw a 10c drop in my load and idle temps so I full heartedly back up the corsair H50. Not to mention it looks great in any case and is built very strong.

thanks do you know if i can replace that 120mm fan with any cpu fan? if ya can you direct me towards one thats red led and one thats silent and ill think about what is more important? i would appreciate it.

and i am not to sure what this push pull means.. i get it in a way cause i have a dark night but how could you do this with this particular cooler?

and i prefer newegg cause thats where im ordering this whole new rig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts