Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior OCN Member
Joined
·
41,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if anyone is going to read this but am going to post anyway

There is a new line of PSU´s coming from Corsair and its going to be named the CS series

OEM is Great Wall from mainland China and wattage is going to be 450/550/650/750 watts

Think they are going to replace the old CX models (lets hope they are better)

No more info at this point in time
 

·
Retired Moderation
Joined
·
10,698 Posts
I read it Shilka.
smile.gif


Upcoming new CX series for budget constrained members hoping its an improved line is hopeful news.
 

·
Senior OCN Member
Joined
·
41,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonian View Post

I read it Shilka.
smile.gif


Upcoming new CX series for budget constrained members hoping its an improved line is hopeful news.
Just no CapXon´s this time around thanks that would be great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilka View Post

Just no CapXon´s this time around thanks that would be great
i read this before, but didnt know about the OEM China intervention. Great wall china? how good is that? sounds like cheap.
 

·
Senior OCN Member
Joined
·
41,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujeto 1 View Post

i read this before, but didnt know about the OEM China intervention. Great wall china? how good is that? sounds like cheap.
Great Wall made the OCZ ZT and ZX series series

Almost all PSU OEM´s have their HQ in Taiwan but their factory on the mainland

Great Wall just has everything on the mainland

They can make good units if they are paided to do so

But they sure can make crap as well if they paided to do that

So its all on Corsair to pay them to make something thats not crap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilka View Post

Great Wall made the OCZ ZT and ZX series series

Almost all PSU OEM´s have their HQ in Taiwan but their factory on the mainland

Great Wall just has everything on the mainland

They can make good units if they are paided to do so

But they sure can make crap as well if they paided to do that

So its all on Corsair to pay them to make something thats not crap
Hoho! good point, that makes sense. I understand why a company like Corsair can have garbage or miracles among their products, is just matter of payment.
 

·
Senior OCN Member
Joined
·
41,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top