- Great set of Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200MHz
- 16GB (2x8GB) CMD32GX4M4B3200C16
- Samsung B-Die (early version ICs)
- Stock: 3200mhz 16-18-18-36 1.35v
- Stable OC: 4000mhz 15-15-15-34 tRFC 300
- PayPal w/ free shipping
- Local pickup: $75.00
I have only overclocked this RAM since around 12/21/21; before that time, I had always run the RAM at stock speeds since I bought new. Thanks @
rulik006 for indicating the manufacture date of 2020 25.
Ram is in good condition but has a single felt tip marker dot on each stick which I used to help me remember what slot they needed to be in when running with an identical kit that was a different version which was released after this kit.
Ram runs stable at 4000mhz CL15 (various sub timings) and I have also tested it at CL14 but found the best performance increase at CL15.