Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've sold nearly all of my computer stuff for various reasons. I now have a box of random things, and I would like to find it a new home. I don't have time to split it up and let it sit in the marketplace for a while, I just want it gone. I plan to pack this all in one box and ship it out. Only cost to the recipient will be shipping. Usually how I do it is the recipient will send me ~20 dollars on PayPal and then I will refund the amount over the actual shipping cost. US only.

-Corsair H60 with push/pull Corsair 0.24v fans (should have intel and AMD mounting brackets...intel is installed right now). I am the first owner, bought directly from Amazon. Here is the link to the exact product. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079NXZQBC/
-Medication bottle contains the screws for mounting the fans to the rad
-Another random corsair 0.3v fan
-2x Arctic F12 PWM Fans
-2 way and 3 way PWM splitter
-3x TPLink AV500 Powerline adapters (one is an older model, two are newer. I have used them together successfully before)

I also have a bag o' cables: Ethernet, HDMI VGA DVI USB extensions USB AC Adapters etc. If you want any/all of that I will see what I can fit in the box.

All this stuff is used but was in working order when last used. H60 was probably only used for a few months before I sold off the rig. Again, I cannot test any of this stuff as I no longer have a desktop, so I am giving it away. I'd prefer to give this to an established member of this community, but please PM me if you're interested and are willing to cover shipping. Cheers!

Attachments

2,569 Posts
BIGTIME IN! I can really use those power-line adapters

· Questionnaire galore!
11,377 Posts
Is this still available?

I'd like in.

· Premium Member
18,744 Posts
nice to see another ky boy here not entering just wanted to say hi and bump your thread lol if i needed the stuff would be a easy hand off.

· Leader of the #1 [email protected] Team
4,888 Posts
I'm in. YGPM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.