Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.frys.com/product/6937297

Wasn't sure if I was supposed to post this in the Mice forum or here since it seems most of the threads in this forum are from Newegg and Amazon.

$40+Tax for those who have a Fry's in your area.

Deal valid from 1/20/2012 - 1/26/2012

Glad that I didn't bite on the sale before Christmas for $60.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
bought the m90 back a few weeks ago for $60. ended up returning it cuz it sucked so much.

i just wished they made it bigger..
so many floss to it but i expected that from their first attempt on making a mouse.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
steer clear of the macro software until they get it working and you'll be fine. I enjoy mine. The "snipe" button by your thumb that lowers the DPI is useful for shooters. I like how the scroll wheel feels a little heavy and the "clicks" are nicely spaced apart so for me, it's easier to switch weapons by feel. Overall I consider it a step-up from my old 518.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post

steer clear of the macro software until they get it working and you'll be fine. I enjoy mine. The "snipe" button by your thumb that lowers the DPI is useful for shooters. I like how the scroll wheel feels a little heavy and the "clicks" are nicely spaced apart so for me, it's easier to switch weapons by feel. Overall I consider it a step-up from my old 518.
only the m90 has the macro problem because this one doesnt have any real macro buttons.

i dont use the snipe button since i dont like how my dbi changes like that.
wish it was a melee button or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts