3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by P£P§! View Post
It may not be best suited for a great aricooling case but if you plan to go watercooling it looks like the perfect case
That is what I am planning on doing then

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Like you I'm really waiting for this thing to land. What's going to decide its worth is what the final USD price is when it becomes available. For $300 or less Corsair has sold one to me but if it's priced silly like the Lian-Li X-series then I'll stick with my Antec.

The TJ07 is an incredible case but simply put I think the Obsidian has a lot more features that make it a better overall case.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
That case is sick! I would get it!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by MNiceGuy View Post
Like you I'm really waiting for this thing to land. What's going to decide its worth is what the final USD price is when it becomes available. For $300 or less Corsair has sold one to me but if it's priced silly like the Lian-Li X-series then I'll stick with my Antec.

The TJ07 is an incredible case but simply put I think the Obsidian has a lot more features that make it a better overall case.
The tj07 is an old case and is not really designed for today's hardware. The airflow sucks on it too with air cooling but its more of a water coolers case. The only thing that I dislike on this corsair is the large amounts of rivets they used. But I looveeee the texture on that case just like their PSUs

·
Premium Member
8,033 Posts
The corsair case looks awesome and would probably do as well for air cooling as for water. There are 3 places for fans in the top, the PSU can exhaust through the bottom, another fan intake on the bottom, fan for the HDD's.

Corsair is win!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by olio View Post
I think this case is badass! Looks really cool would buy it.

One more thing... if you don't post up pics of the case and setup cosider yourself banned!

will do

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It has so many predrilled cable management holes plus I can access the back of the cpu socket to remove the cooler then. Its a pita to remove the whole mobo

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Too much for a painted steel case...

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
Too much for a painted steel case...
I think the price is quite reasonable as it is totally constructed out of steel, with pre drilled cable management holes and totally painted which looks to be powder paint job.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts