Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a PSU sent to me from Corsair RMA. It failed in less than a week. So I spoke to Corsair and they sent out another one which works. I was told to send them back the broken one AFTER the 2nd replacement arrives using a free prepaid shipping label that they would send me.

So after the new replacement arrived (on a thursday June 30), I still didnt get any shipping label in my mailbox. I called Corsair the next day and they said they would send me the shipping label that day (July 1st). I waited all day and didn't get any shipping label that day and didnt get anything all weekend.

I then left town for the summer, and they finally sent me the shipping label on Tuesday July 5th. Im still currently out of town and will not be back home until August....

Would I get in trouble for this?? I dont wanna go home and find out I have a huge late fee bill waiting for me in my mailbox. I was originally told they would give me the shipping label the day the replacement was sent out which was June 24th....

What should I do?? Please help. I cant just fly all the way home to ship out a package

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
I doubt you'll get any grief from them. I just got this CX430 in the mail yesterday after sending them back a CX400 that had died after like 2 years.

Here's what was in my e-mail for the RMA assignment:

Attn: RMA Department
Corsair Inc. 46221 Landing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone 510-657-8747

Maybe you could just give them a call (if it's possible) and explain the situation; tell them it's "in the mail" as soon as you get home.

Or shoot 'em an e-mail explaining and enclose the RMA# if you have it handy.

They're a good company and I'm sure it'll be cool.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Corsair's a great company and is very understanding. Once I broke a couple of wires trying to sleeve my PSU and I asked if I could purchase replacement cables from them and they told me I couldn't. They wanted me to give them my address and they mailed me new ones completely free.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
All you got to do bud is this:

Hi people from corsair
I got your free post label the other day, I will Get it posted out to you as soon as I can but I wont be home untill august, Thanks for the replacement it works fine

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm I sure hope they are okay with it. Because I have been waiting for that shipping label for quite some time. And I literally checked my e-mail several times an hour on that Friday July 1st because the Corsair lady on the phone said she would send me the label that day. The label was finally sent to me 4 days later on July 5th and by this time I was gone which really sucks

·
Registered
612 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanbob1234
View Post

All you got to do bud is this:

Hi people from corsair
I got your free post label the other day, I will Get it posted out to you as soon as I can but I wont be home untill august, Thanks for the replacement it works fine

This. and dont even stress about its not like they are gunna even send you a late bill

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just spoke to Corsair on the phone and they said they can send me a new shipping label as soon as I return home and I can send it out then.

This was really causing me a lot of stress. But yay thanks Corsair for being awesome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.