Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just got a new PC case the Cosmos S , Well its not new i got it from a mate and its missing a few parts like the front Mesh 5.25 Bay covers, ive found the coolermaster Shop to have them in stock but the problem is they only have one in stock

So do you guys have any sources of where i might be able to get my hands on around 5

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Why don't you ask your mate to look for them? I can't imagine anyone selling just the bay covers except for cooler master themselves. You could always buy the cheap ones on newegg in the case accessories section but they might not match. Worst case scenario: Put 2 fans in the four empty bays.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he got the case from a freind of his lol , without 4 bays so pritty pissed anyways ill have a look on newegg , Many thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i have done a few times to be honest , ColdRush could you link me to where the Bay slots are on New Egg

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh dear lord no lol, The Cosmos Clip in for a start , But thanks for looking mate,

Ill try hammer coolermaster lol if they had a contact number that would be better

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilveR_172 View Post
Oh dear lord no lol, The Cosmos Clip in for a start , But thanks for looking mate,

Ill try hammer coolermaster lol if they had a contact number that would be better
Well they arent the exact ones, but they will screw in mate

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
True ive seen some on Cooelrmaster for the Cosmos ... Not the S Thinking of switching them all with those but im going to wait a short while and wait for them to restock Cosmos S ones if the y down think ill have to call them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts