Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Aaxa P1 Pico Projector

Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think I ought to get a new mp3/video player, since right now, I have nothing in that category, but I also think it would be a cool little deal to have a pico projector so I can just lay in bed at night and play my 360 on the ceiling of my room. The projector is $240 since the best one out right now is the Aaxa P1, but the S9 is just $200 for a 16GB version. I might just ask for the projector for my birthday or christmas. What do yall think? I'm definitely leaning toward the S9 right now for all of it's features, and I use bluetooth earphones, the Voyager 855's, so the bluetooth on the S9 would come in handy.

Edit: Found out I can get the Pico P1 for $170, making it more competitive.

·
Premium Member
7,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to end up with both of them either way, since i've wanted something like these device so badly for a long time, and now the technology is here. I could wait on the projector, since there's a really good microvision laser projector coming out that's top-notch, but it might end up being crazy expensive, so who knows.

·
Premium Member
7,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See, I just found out that Aaxa is offering anyone with over 100 posts in their community of over 10,000 members the P1 for only $170 as opposed to the regular $240. Here's the catch (not much of a catch I must say). Your review must be at least 250 words long and include a picture and a link to their site. I'm liking every bit of it. I'm pretty sure over 4,800 posts in a community of 98,000 members qualifies. lol

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have a D2, and I honestly don't like it very much. In my humble opinion, I would rather purchase an iTouch or something, the only thing I like about the S9 is the fact that it has buttons, I hate the fact that the D2 only has 3. If you like to change songs in your pockets and don't care about no wifi, by all means get the S9, but I warn you that it has a nonstandard charging cable, unlike most other Cowons.
Either or?
By all means purchase the S9 if you travel more often, and the Pico if you're mostly at home.

·
Premium Member
7,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well. I had a D2, and I didn't like it as much since it couldn't resize videos on the fly. It required me to convert everything for it, which I never felt like doing. The S9 doesn't require video conversion except if you put some strange formats on it, which of course I don't plan to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.