Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have 60-70 dolalrs for a comp case which ones would u recomend i ant something with good air flow and heat conductivity thanks ive been looking into the Antec lanboy tell me some more

·
Registered
325 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Minkang

Alright i have 60-70 dolalrs for a comp case which ones would u recomend i ant something with good air flow and heat conductivity thanks ive been looking into the Antec lanboy tell me some more

i got a thermaltake swing for 99$ canadian ... it has a nice 120 mm fan right by the cpu ... and room for at least one more 120 and a side fan for future additions

all that and is still a little sexy at the same time

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Minkang

Hi Minkang,

Here's a link to look over and help make some decision

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_a...ord=cases&rd=1

I always start with pricegrabber or some other web site like this and start getting prices. If you have a local computer store in your area, then you can comparision shop. Sometimes the shipping of the heavy cases, takes all of the "good on-line" price out of them.

I hope this helped, :)

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It's best to buy a case at a local store so you dont have to pay the outrageous shipping fees. Same thing with monitors. Just find one you like, and has the features that will accomodate your components.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts