Registered
677 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4dd View Post

Those are stock.
Right. But this will still give you a reasonable idea of the difference. You can select different models from the drop-down menu, ie the 1075t instead of the 1055t and compare the individual benchmarks with one another.

Since there is no benchmark (at least none that is easy to find) that exactly matches your overclocked 1055t, I can't give you an exact number.

·
Registered
677 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchpi36 View Post

Alright thank you guys and sorry but just got back into overclocking so what's the average overclock for the fx 8350
~4.5GHz is a realistic expectation for this processor, but again your mileage may vary depending on the board, type of cooling, etc.

Since you are just getting back in the game, the Bulldozer Overclocking Guide should be a good read. Sin0822 has done excellent work on overclocking guides on multiple platforms .

·
Premium Member
9,682 Posts
Quote:

Alright thank you guys and sorry but just got back into overclocking so what's the average overclock for the fx 8350
4.7-5.3ghz from what I have seen, but there is no guarantee on it. Because all cpu/mobo oc different.

Example
I had a 8320 @ 4.7ghz. I blow it up and RMA it. I got brand spanking new 8320 and able to get 4.9ghz.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Quote:

How much performance gain from an 1055t at 4ghz and NB at 2.75ghz to a fx 8350?

Thank you
How much of a performance gain doing what.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Hrm.... 3d rendering and handbreak can use those extra 2 cores right?

Since you have a 4ghz on the hexacore I'd say you'd see less performance gains than most other people who have rigs like a PII x4 or x6 since you've got a solid overclock and such down.

The 8350 would benefit you a bit and you could clock it to like 4.7ghz... depending on your ambients.

Extra 2 cores + 800-1ghz in clock speeds would help... but you've got a solid setup there so, it's your call! someone else can input.

• Rep+
Reactions: rchpi36
1 - 13 of 13 Posts