Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Twin Turbski
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Go to CPU Benchmark Online | CPU Expert (cpux.net)
2) Fill in relevant processor information
3) Run the test
4) Post permalink, for example, I ran my Xeon 2696v3 (scores are going to be low because I had some things running in the background)
Benchmark testing results #w9z9r2 for “Intel Xeon E5 2696 v3” | CPU Expert (cpux.net)
5) Post screenshot of result as well:
Product Azure Font Screenshot Line

Information on the benchmark:
Light Screenshot Font Parallel Circle

More information:
Font Line Screenshot Parallel Circle

*Un-bias-ness of the above highlighted statement yet to be determined lol
*This will not be a competition more like a post your score type of thread until we can determine accuracy

Attachments

·
Twin Turbski
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@mllrkllr88
Can you move this thread to benchmarking discussion subforum instead. thanks. Since it's not a competion.

·
2,555 Posts
No problem moved! It looks like an interesting benchmark, I will have to give it a go soon...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whelp... I ran it in firefox got one score ran it in chrome got 100,000 more, Brave was in the middle, so Im competely sure ppl are manipulating scores with things like hardware aceleration and such which also changed my score by 25k...Seems very far from 'the same on every pc' Althought I do like seeing my s20 fe 5g out benching many gaming PCs of the past :D

·
Twin Turbski
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whelp... I ran it in firefox got one score ran it in chrome got 100,000 more, Brave was in the middle, so Im competely sure ppl are manipulating scores with things like hardware aceleration and such which also changed my score by 25k...Seems very far from 'the same on every pc' Althought I do like seeing my s20 fe 5g out benching many gaming PCs of the past :D
Well... Houston... we have a problem. Oh well. It was a nice thought at least.

·
Registered
121 Posts
This was using edge. Vivaldi and firefox were slower.

Azure Font Line Rectangle Screenshot

• Rep+
Reactions: storm-chaser

·
Twin Turbski
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like you've been bumped a few spots now! Probably some guys busting out the heavy artillery FX 8350s

Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Parallel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts